Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Postpartum Thyroiditis

I drew this a long time ago when I was really mad at my thyroid for being a bipolar inconsiderate jerk and convincing me I had the energy to use running shoes. I feel much better now but you get a post because I worked too long on drawing those sneakers to let an anthropomorphic thyroid gland comic that you most likely don't relate to go to waste. He is giving a thumbs up in the first frame by the way, not the finger. Unless he's more self aware than I know.

You are probably like most people with normal functioning endocrine and immune systems but I'm sure if you've ever been pregnant you can relate to the fact that it does weird things to women for unknown reasons.

But really, I was looking for an excuse to replace my pregnancy swollen feet worn out sneakers anyhow.

Cheers to your health!